Baton Rouge Hotel Perfect For Business Travelers
As a guest traveling on business, we make sure you have all of the amenities and extras you need to have a successful business trip in Baton Rouge. Our comfortable rooms, award-winning staff and Hampton’s trusted brand and service makes staying with us the perfect choice for your next business trip in Baton Rouge.
For the corporate and business traveler staying at the Hampton Inn – I-10 and College Drive, we offer:
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet and “On the Run” breakfast bags
- Guest Reception held Monday-Wednesday, 5-7 p.m.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the Lobby
- Recently renovated guest rooms and public areas
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Business Center
- Complimentary Jump Start Fitness Center and access to a nearby gym
Plus, take advantage of our 240 square-foot boardroom, perfect for a small meeting of up to 10 people. Meeting guests can enjoy executive-style chairs, a flat-screen TV and drop-down screen, in-room breakfast or beverages (additional fee) and more. We also permit outside food and beverage items to be consumed within our boardroom.
Contact (225) 926-9990 or email Diana Graff for more information.
Businesses Near Our Hotel In Baton Rouge:
- Our Lady of Lake Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Hospital
- Lousiana State University
- Southern University
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Jacob’s Engineering
- Celtic Media Centre
Close to top attractions, business and corporate guests can catch the sports action at LSU campus, shop at the Mall of Louisiana, test their luck at the Hollywood Casino, or visit historic attractions such as the U.S.S. Kidd Naval Ship.
Contact us today to discuss business accommodations and rates at the Hampton Inn College Drive.